Change your default location settings:
- On your computer, open Cocoon MDR.
- At the top right, click More(icon looks like 3 vertical dots), then choose Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Location.
- Turn Ask before accessing to off to block the popup alert on all sites.
Since Cocoon MDR is a Chrome-based browser, you can learn more here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065
If you use Google as your default search engine on your phone, your location is used by default for your searches on Google.