That depends on the quantity and the quality of the data you generate as well as the current market rates which vary from season to season. Some users make hundreds of dollars per year, but many factors will affect the rewards for users in different countries worldwide. Please be assured, we will do everything in our power to maximize your rewards so Cocoon MDR can pay you the most cash possible.
How does Cocoon make money? In order to provide this service and keep developing new ways for our users to earn rewards, Cocoon will retain 30% of the profits from selling your data. The majority of the profit, the remaining 70% goes to you!
See also: How do I maximize MyData Rewards™?