Yes, but be aware that these bookmarks are stored locally on the machine and not in the Cocoon cloud. They won’t follow you from computer to computer.
If you use Chrome, or another browser besides Cocoon, you can import your bookmarks into Cocoon during installation or after you’ve installed Cocoon.
Instructions for new Cocoon Installations:
- During initial setup, select the browser you want to import your bookmarks from, then click Continue. Your bookmarks will automatically be imported into the browser, locally.
Instructions for after Installation:
- Open Chrome and open the Bookmark Manager.
- PC: Open the Chrome Menu (Far-right hamburger menu) > Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager
- Mac: Menu Bar > Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager
- On the left menu, select the folder you wish to export. You may need to export multiple times to get all the bookmarks you want.
- Click “Organize” > Export Bookmarks to HTML File… Save them to a location you can find.
- Open Cocoon.
- PC: Press the Alt Key > Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks
- Mac: Menu Bar > Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks
- Click the Star button > Import Bookmarks from HTML… Now, select the HTML file you exported from Chrome.