Hi, my name's T.J. and I'm here to help you get rolling with Cocoon for Windows. We've made a browser that's easy to install and use. Here's a tutorial I put together that will help you get Cocoon installed in just a few minutes!
- Download the Cocoon installer from the getcocoon.com website.
- Once the file has been downloaded, open the vwc_cocoon.zip file and drag the installer to another folder.
- Double click the installer to run it.
- Follow the installer prompts until Cocoon is installed.
- Find the Cocoon shortcut and start the program