Here are a few steps that will help you get Cocoon installed in just a few minutes!
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the downloaded file to start installing.
- If the file doesn't open, please check the file is named vwc_cocoon.exe
- Start Cocoon:
- Windows 7: A Cocoon window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Cocoon window opens after everything is done. You can make Chrome your default browser.