To install Cocoon, you first need to get the Cocoon Browser installer from our website:
Once you download the installer (PC) or .DMG (Mac), you will need install the program.
- Locate the Cocoon Browser DMG in your downloads folder.
- Double click the installer.
- Drag the Cocoon application in the nearby Applications folder.
- Open your Applications folder and run Cocoon.
- Locate the Cocoon Browser .zip file in your downloads folder.
- Double click the .zip folder and drag the Cocoon installer to another location, like your desktop.
- Double click the installer and install the Cocoon Browser.
- Once installation is finished, locate Cocoon.